Last updated: December 17, 2020
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the
information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used. This Cookies Policy has been created with the help of the [Cookies Policy
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about You may be linked to the
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same
meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
* Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this (Cookies Policy) refers to BeautywithPRO Pte Ltd, 1 Kaki Bukit Rd 1,
#04-06, Singapore 415934.
* Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing
history on that website among its many uses.
* Website refers to BeautywithPRO©, accessible from <http://www.beautywithpro.com>
* You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session
Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
* Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
* Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use
the Website, such as remembering your login details or language
preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more
personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences
every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
in your browser associated with this website. You may use this option for
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in
your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
If You'd like to delete Cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or
* For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google:
* For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from
* For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla:
* For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple:
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies here: [All About Cookies by
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
* By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* By visiting this page on our website: